0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

sabernar
> Where is betwixt-0.6.1-dev.jar?  I see all the documentation for it, but I don't see it anywhere?  None of the other jar's (including 1.0-beta and SNAPSHOT) have PropertySuppressionStrategy so I can suppress properties from being printed out.
>
> Can anyone help out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shawn
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

Dion Gillard-2
A 'dev' jar is usually built from version control.

On 5/10/05, Bernard, Shawn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Where is betwixt-0.6.1-dev.jar?  I see all the documentation for it, but I don't see it anywhere?  None of the other jar's (including 1.0-beta and SNAPSHOT) have PropertySuppressionStrategy so I can suppress properties from being printed out.
> >
> > Can anyone help out?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Shawn
>
>


--
http://www.multitask.com.au/people/dion/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

sabernar
In reply to this post by sabernar
But why isn't PropertySuppressionStrategy in any other build?  Is it something new that's being tested out?  I checked every build I could find and I didn't see it anywhere.
 
Thanks,

Shawn

  _____  

From: Dion Gillard [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Mon 5/9/2005 9:21 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy



A 'dev' jar is usually built from version control.

On 5/10/05, Bernard, Shawn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Where is betwixt-0.6.1-dev.jar?  I see all the documentation for it, but I don't see it anywhere?  None of the other jar's (including 1.0-beta and SNAPSHOT) have PropertySuppressionStrategy so I can suppress properties from being printed out.

> >
> > Can anyone help out?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Shawn
>
>


--
http://www.multitask.com.au/people/dion/ <http://www.multitask.com.au/people/dion/>  

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

robert burrell donkin
hi shawn

FYI we'd probably get round to your question a little quicker if you'd
remember to use the correct nettiquette: please add '[betwixt]' as the
prefix to the subject for betwixt related emails. (developers use email
filters)

the current document on the website reflects the HEAD of development.
the next release in the pipeline is 0.6.1 and dev is suffixed to
indicate that it's current (HEAD). documentation for the full releases
is available (by following the links).

quite a number of new features have been added to betwixt since the last
release (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/tasks.html) and
PropertySuppressionStrategy is one of them. if you want to use this
you'll need to roll your own jar from HEAD or download a recent nightly
build.

it is about time for a new release but if you have a particular need for
a full release containing this feature, lobbying may speed up this
process.

- robert

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 05:35 -0400, Bernard, Shawn wrote:

> But why isn't PropertySuppressionStrategy in any other build?  Is it something new that's being tested out?  I checked every build I could find and I didn't see it anywhere.
>  
> Thanks,
>
> Shawn
>
>   _____  
>
> From: Dion Gillard [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: Mon 5/9/2005 9:21 PM
> To: Jakarta Commons Users List
> Subject: Re: 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy
>
>
>
> A 'dev' jar is usually built from version control.
>
> On 5/10/05, Bernard, Shawn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Where is betwixt-0.6.1-dev.jar?  I see all the documentation for it, but I don't see it anywhere?  None of the other jar's (including 1.0-beta and SNAPSHOT) have PropertySuppressionStrategy so I can suppress properties from being printed out.
>
> > >
> > > Can anyone help out?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Shawn
> >
> >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]