1.5 release

Евгений Юшин
Hi guys,

Is there any new on when commons-cli 1.5 (or any other version coming after
current 1.4)  will be released?
I'm interested in that fix (
https://github.com/apache/commons-cli/commit/bdb4a09ceaceab7e3d214b1beadb93bd9c911342)
in
particular (to solve https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10496),
but there're no releases since Mar, 2017.
I'm afraid, but forking commons-cli and applying patch doesn't look like a
solution for me, cause' Flink is used by wide majority of other developers
and should relies on "mature" dependencies which are being supported.

Regards,
Eugen

Re: 1.5 release

Rob Tompkins
Thanks for the heads up...we’ll get it out sooner than later. What sort of timeframe were you thinking?

-Rob