A Survey on The Usage of Sonar Cloud

Edna Dias Canedo

Professora Dra. Edna Dias Canedo
Department of Computer Science
University of Brasília (UnB), Campus Darcy Ribeiro

A Survey on The Usage of Sonar Cloud

Edna Dias Canedo
> Dear all,

> Professora Dra. Edna Dias Canedo
> Department of Computer Science
> University of Brasília (UnB), Campus Darcy Ribeiro

--
Professora Dra. Edna Dias Canedo
Department of Computer Science
University of Brasília (UnB), Campus Darcy Ribeiro

Re: Could you help me with a survey?

Gilles Sadowski-2
Hello.

Le mar. 22 janv. 2019 à 18:02, Edna Dias Canedo
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> I am investigating how Apache development teams use static analysis tools
> (in particular SonarQube). To this end, I kindly ask you to answer a small
> survey on this topic. The survey is available at:
>
> https://canedo.typeform.com/to/JxPfG6

I tried to look at Sonarqube, but I'm stuck:
    https://markmail.org/message/ef7qbvftqckpvh4v

Best regards,
Gilles