The mission of Apache Commons is the creation and maintenance of Java
reusable libraries and components
There are no issues requiring board attention.
## Membership Data:
Apache Commons was founded 2007-06-19 (13 years ago)
There are currently 149 committers and 38 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 5:2.
Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Alex Herbert on 2019-05-09.
- Matt Juntunen was added as committer on 2020-03-09
## Project Activity:
We have released the following Apache Commons Components:
- CONFIGURATION-2.7 was released on 2020-03-11.
- COMPRESS-1.20 was released on 2020-02-08.
- CSV-1.8 was released on 2020-02-06.
- VFS-2.6.0 was released on 2020-01-09.
- CODEC-1.14 was released on 2020-01-03.
- VFS-2.5.0 was released on 2019-12-28.
- PARENT-50 was released on 2019-12-17.
## Community Health:
The community is active despite a drop in some mailing list statistics.