Quantcast

[ALL][Math] Anyone?

Gilles Sadowski
Hello.

Issues are piling up on JIRA.
I'm the only one interacting with external contributors.

Is there interest in having 4.0 released?
[There have been 74 fixes/changes/improvements wrt the
last official release, one year ago.]

Re: [ALL][Math] Anyone?

Martijn Verburg
Purely as an end user yes I'd like to see another release :-)
Cheers,
Martijn