[ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

Benedikt Ritter-4
The Apache Commons community is happy to announce the availability of
Apache Commons Lang 3.5.

Apache Commons Lang provides helper utilities for the java.lang API,
notably String manipulation methods, basic numerical methods, object
reflection, concurrency, creation and serialization and System properties.
Additionally it contains basic enhancements to java.util.Date and a series
of utilities dedicated to help with building methods, such as hashCode,
toString and equals.

The release notes are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/lang/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Distribution packages can be downloaded from:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/download_lang.cgi

When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons

Maven artifacts are also available in the central Maven repository:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
  <version>3.5</version>
</dependency>

Have fun,
Benedikt, on behalf of the Apache Commons Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

Pascal Schumacher
Hi Benedikt,

thanks for your great work!

-Pascal

Am 19.10.2016 um 08:44 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> The Apache Commons community is happy to announce the availability of
> Apache Commons Lang 3.5.
>
> Apache Commons Lang provides helper utilities for the java.lang API,
> notably String manipulation methods, basic numerical methods, object
> reflection, concurrency, creation and serialization and System properties.
> Additionally it contains basic enhancements to java.util.Date and a series
> of utilities dedicated to help with building methods, such as hashCode,
> toString and equals.
>
> The release notes are available at:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/lang/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Distribution packages can be downloaded from:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/download_lang.cgi
>
> When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/commons
>
> Maven artifacts are also available in the central Maven repository:
>
> <dependency>
>    <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
>    <artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
>    <version>3.5</version>
> </dependency>
>

> Have fun,
> Benedikt, on behalf of the Apache Commons Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

Pascal Schumacher
Btw, it would be nice if you (or somebody else) could update the release
plan in jira. It still shows:

"Lang 3.5 - Next release from 3.x branch."

Thanks,
Pascal

Am 19.10.2016 um 19:00 schrieb Pascal Schumacher:

> Hi Benedikt,
>
> thanks for your great work!
>
> -Pascal
>
> Am 19.10.2016 um 08:44 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
>> The Apache Commons community is happy to announce the availability of
>> Apache Commons Lang 3.5.
>>
>> Apache Commons Lang provides helper utilities for the java.lang API,
>> notably String manipulation methods, basic numerical methods, object
>> reflection, concurrency, creation and serialization and System
>> properties.
>> Additionally it contains basic enhancements to java.util.Date and a
>> series
>> of utilities dedicated to help with building methods, such as hashCode,
>> toString and equals.
>>
>> The release notes are available at:
>> http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/lang/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>>
>> Distribution packages can be downloaded from:
>> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/download_lang.cgi
>>
>> When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file
>> available at:
>> http://www.apache.org/dist/commons
>>
>> Maven artifacts are also available in the central Maven repository:
>>
>> <dependency>
>>    <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
>>    <artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
>>    <version>3.5</version>
>> </dependency>
>>

>> Have fun,
>> Benedikt, on behalf of the Apache Commons Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

Benedikt Ritter-4
I'll have a look tomorrow. Thought I've fixed that during the post release
clean up...

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Lang 3.5 Released!

Charles Honton
Thanks Benedikt!