[ANNOUNCE] Commons Email version 1.3.2 released

[ANNOUNCE] Commons Email version 1.3.2 released

Thomas Neidhart
Hello.

The Apache Commons team is pleased to announce the release of
commons-email-1.3.2.

Commons-Email aims to provide an API for sending email. It is built on
top of the JavaMail API, which it aims to simplify.

Commons Email can be downloaded from the following page:
  http://commons.apache.org/email/download_email.cgi

For information on Commons Email, please visit our website:
  http://commons.apache.org/email/

Details of the changes and bug fixes in this release can be found in the
release notes:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/email/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

The changes are also available at:
  http://commons.apache.org/email/changes-report.html

Commons Email now requires Java 5 or later.

The Maven coordinates are:
    <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-email</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.2</version>

Best regards,

Thomas, on behalf of the Apache Commons community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Email version 1.3.2 released

Robert Hood
please remove me from the list

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Thomas Neidhart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> The Apache Commons team is pleased to announce the release of
> commons-email-1.3.2.
>
> Commons-Email aims to provide an API for sending email. It is built on
> top of the JavaMail API, which it aims to simplify.
>
> Commons Email can be downloaded from the following page:
>   http://commons.apache.org/email/download_email.cgi
>
> For information on Commons Email, please visit our website:
>   http://commons.apache.org/email/
>
> Details of the changes and bug fixes in this release can be found in the
> release notes:
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/email/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> The changes are also available at:
>   http://commons.apache.org/email/changes-report.html
>
> Commons Email now requires Java 5 or later.
>
> The Maven coordinates are:
>     <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
>     <artifactId>commons-email</artifactId>
>     <version>1.3.2</version>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas, on behalf of the Apache Commons community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Email version 1.3.2 released

Dave Brosius-2
Robert, send an email to

[hidden email]

*http://tinyurl.com/njw7snw