[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

garydgregory
Hello All,

Let's all give a warm welcome to our latest Apache Commons Committer: Matt
Juntunen.

Welcome aboard Matt!

Gary Gregory
PMC Chair
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

Rob Tompkins
Congrats Matt! Welcome aboard.

-Rob

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> Let's all give a warm welcome to our latest Apache Commons Committer: Matt
> Juntunen.
>
> Welcome aboard Matt!
>
> Gary Gregory
> PMC Chair

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

Matt Juntunen
Thank you! It's a great honor.
-Matt
________________________________
From: Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:02 AM
To: Commons Developers List <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

Congrats Matt! Welcome aboard.

-Rob

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> Let's all give a warm welcome to our latest Apache Commons Committer: Matt
> Juntunen.
>
> Welcome aboard Matt!
>
> Gary Gregory
> PMC Chair

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons

Hasan Diwan
Congratulations, kind sir! -- H

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 08:12, Matt Juntunen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you! It's a great honor.
> -Matt
> ________________________________
> From: Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:02 AM
> To: Commons Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matt Juntunen to Apache Commons
>
> Congrats Matt! Welcome aboard.
>
> -Rob
>
> > On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Let's all give a warm welcome to our latest Apache Commons Committer:
> Matt
> > Juntunen.
> >
> > Welcome aboard Matt!
> >
> > Gary Gregory
> > PMC Chair
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

--
OpenPGP:
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable