[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as Apache Commons Committer

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as Apache Commons Committer

garydgregory
Hi All,

Please welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as our latest Apache Commons Committer!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as Apache Commons Committer

Rob Tompkins
Congrats Peter. Welcome!

-Rob

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:50 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as our latest Apache Commons Committer!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as Apache Commons Committer

Woonsan Ko-3
Congrats and welcome, Peter!

Woonsan

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:50 PM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as our latest Apache Commons Committer!

回复: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Peter Lee (peterlee) as Apache Commons Committer

peterlee
Thank you all!

It's a great honor to be a part of Apache.

Peter Lee