[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Collections 4.4

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Collections 4.4

garydgregory
[Updated download page below]
The Apache Commons team released Apache Commons Collections 4.4.

The Apache Commons Collections package contains types that extend and
augment the Java Collections Framework.

Maintenance release.

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o COLLECTIONS-715:  Implement Collection's removeIf(). Thanks to
morningmemo, Gary Gregory.
o COLLECTIONS-719:  Create a PropertiesFactory and SortedPropertiesFactory.
Thanks to Gary Gregory.
o COLLECTIONS-719:  Support Transformer for LazyList #52. Thanks to Stephan
Windmüller, Bruno P. Kinoshita.
o COLLECTIONS-723:  Make use of FunctionalInterface #48. Thanks to Eitan
Adler, SOC, Bruno P. Kinoshita.

Fixed Bugs:
o COLLECTIONS-710:  NullPointerExceptions in CompositeCollection,
CompositeSet, and CompositeMap. Thanks to Yu Shi, Gary Gregory.

Changes:
o COLLECTIONS-718:  Fix LRUMap exception message. Thanks to Eitan Adler.
o COLLECTIONS-716:  Don't include email address in Exception messages.
Thanks to Sebb.

For complete information on Apache Commons Collections, including
instructions on how to submit bug reports,
patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons
Collections website:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/

Download page:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/collections

Gary Gregory
for the Apache Commons Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Collections 4.4

sebb-2-2
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 13:39, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [Updated download page below]
> The Apache Commons team released Apache Commons Collections 4.4.
>
> The Apache Commons Collections package contains types that extend and
> augment the Java Collections Framework.
>
> Maintenance release.
>
> Changes in this version include:
>
> New features:
> o COLLECTIONS-715:  Implement Collection's removeIf(). Thanks to
> morningmemo, Gary Gregory.
> o COLLECTIONS-719:  Create a PropertiesFactory and SortedPropertiesFactory.
> Thanks to Gary Gregory.
> o COLLECTIONS-719:  Support Transformer for LazyList #52. Thanks to Stephan
> Windmüller, Bruno P. Kinoshita.
> o COLLECTIONS-723:  Make use of FunctionalInterface #48. Thanks to Eitan
> Adler, SOC, Bruno P. Kinoshita.
>
> Fixed Bugs:
> o COLLECTIONS-710:  NullPointerExceptions in CompositeCollection,
> CompositeSet, and CompositeMap. Thanks to Yu Shi, Gary Gregory.
>
> Changes:
> o COLLECTIONS-718:  Fix LRUMap exception message. Thanks to Eitan Adler.
> o COLLECTIONS-716:  Don't include email address in Exception messages.
> Thanks to Sebb.
>
> For complete information on Apache Commons Collections, including
> instructions on how to submit bug reports,
> patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons
> Collections website:
>
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/
>
> Download page:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/collections

Please do *not* use the above URL. Instead please use:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/download_collections.cgi

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 12:23 PM sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 13:39, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > [Updated download page below]
> > The Apache Commons team released Apache Commons Collections 4.4.
> >
> > The Apache Commons Collections package contains types that extend and
> > augment the Java Collections Framework.
> >
> > Maintenance release.
> >
> > Changes in this version include:
> >
> > New features:
> > o COLLECTIONS-715:  Implement Collection's removeIf(). Thanks to
> > morningmemo, Gary Gregory.
> > o COLLECTIONS-719:  Create a PropertiesFactory and
> SortedPropertiesFactory.
> > Thanks to Gary Gregory.
> > o COLLECTIONS-719:  Support Transformer for LazyList #52. Thanks to
> Stephan
> > Windmüller, Bruno P. Kinoshita.
> > o COLLECTIONS-723:  Make use of FunctionalInterface #48. Thanks to Eitan
> > Adler, SOC, Bruno P. Kinoshita.
> >
> > Fixed Bugs:
> > o COLLECTIONS-710:  NullPointerExceptions in CompositeCollection,
> > CompositeSet, and CompositeMap. Thanks to Yu Shi, Gary Gregory.
> >
> > Changes:
> > o COLLECTIONS-718:  Fix LRUMap exception message. Thanks to Eitan Adler.
> > o COLLECTIONS-716:  Don't include email address in Exception messages.
> > Thanks to Sebb.
> >
> > For complete information on Apache Commons Collections, including
> > instructions on how to submit bug reports,
> > patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons
> > Collections website:
> >
> > https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/
> >
> > Download page:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/collections
>
> Please do *not* use the above URL. Instead please use:
>

> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/download_collections.cgi

My initial email was rejected due the link being "generic" or some such.

Gary