Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

jeremi joslin
Hi,
Is it possible to add Commons Transaction to the Apache repository?
Vincent Massol can do it, if you are Ok. I need it for a project build
with m2.

thanks,
Jérémi
--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info

Re: Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

Brett Porter
I'm not sure who looks after commons-transaction, but it should be ok.

This doesn't require anything special for maven2 - just inclusion of
the JAR and POM in http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
the release instructions for commons now explain how to do this.

Cheers,
Brett

On 8/19/05, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm not sure who looks after commons-transaction, but it should be ok.
Me :-)
I use it for locking functions.

> This doesn't require anything special for maven2 - just inclusion of
> the JAR and POM in http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
> the release instructions for commons now explain how to do this.

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

Brett Porter
I just meant I don't know who does the releases.

- Brett

On 8/19/05, jeremi joslin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8/19/05, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'm not sure who looks after commons-transaction, but it should be ok.
> Me :-)
> I use it for locking functions.
> >
> > This doesn't require anything special for maven2 - just inclusion of
> > the JAR and POM in http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
> > the release instructions for commons now explain how to do this.
> >

> Jérémi
>
> --
> portable : 06.73.20.11.49
> http://www.jeremi.info
> http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
> skype: jeremi23

Re: Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

Oliver Zeigermann
I look after it and unfortunately seem to be the only remaining one
who does so :(

Shall I include the maven release in the release?

Oliver

On 8/19/05, Oliver Zeigermann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I look after it and unfortunately seem to be the only remaining one
> who does so :(
>
> Shall I include the maven release in the release?

Hi Olivier,
Vincent have publish Commons transaction to the apache repository
(http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-transaction ,
available after the cache refresh).
Can you add the apache repository in your release procedure? (maven's
repo is synchronized with apache's repo)

Can you modify your pom with Vincent's changes (add properties tags):
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-transaction/poms/commons-transaction-1.1.pom

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

RE: Adding commons transaction to the maven2 repository

Vincent Massol

Just to be clear, I've added some <properties> tags to the dependencies so
that the POM is correctly transformed into a M2 POM with correct transitive
dependencies when it is synchronized on ibiblio (http://tinyurl.com/a3p22).

Do you think you could add them?

Thanks
-Vincent