[All] Jenkins: where are the projects?

Gilles Sadowski
Hi.

The top view does not show "Commons" anymore.
[I do recall some notice about a change on Jenkins.
But, no, I don't know whether every developer had to
do something and, if so, what and how...]

Re: [All] Jenkins: where are the projects?

garydgregory
I thought we already had a new view, I guess not :-(

Gary

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Gilles <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The top view does not show "Commons" anymore.
> [I do recall some notice about a change on Jenkins.
> But, no, I don't know whether every developer had to
> do something and, if so, what and how...]

Re: [All] Jenkins: where are the projects?

Amey Jadiye
I do remember Infra team warned in end of July '17 to remove Commons from
top-level to A-D or C tab else they were about to remove it on 1st August
'17 ... And they did it .

But no worries we already had it in A-D tab.

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Commons/

Regards,
Amey

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:34:04 +0000, Amey Jadiye wrote:
> I do remember Infra team warned in end of July '17 to remove Commons
> from
> top-level to A-D or C tab else they were about to remove it on 1st
> August
> '17 ... And they did it .
>
> But no worries we already had it in A-D tab.
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Commons/

Thanks!