Another BeanUtils 1.9.3 RC?

Stian Soiland-Reyes
Hi,

Sorry about the time for fixing BEANUTILS-492 - a bit of dark magic to
go through there inside
the bean inspectors.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-492#

Now that I think it's sorted for Java 6/7/8/9 - shall I have a go at
creating a new Release Candidate for BeanUtils 1.9.3 ?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Another BeanUtils 1.9.3 RC?

garydgregory
On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <[hidden email]>

> Sorry about the time for fixing BEANUTILS-492 - a bit of dark magic to
> go through there inside
> the bean inspectors.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-492#
>

> Now that I think it's sorted for Java 6/7/8/9 - shall I have a go at
> creating a new Release Candidate for BeanUtils 1.9.3 ?

I think that was the only item holding us up.

> Stian Soiland-Reyes
> http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Another BeanUtils 1.9.3 RC?

Raviteja Lokineni
I guess then we are good for release of RC, right?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry about the time for fixing BEANUTILS-492 - a bit of dark magic to
> > go through there inside
> > the bean inspectors.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-492#
> >

> > Now that I think it's sorted for Java 6/7/8/9 - shall I have a go at
> > creating a new Release Candidate for BeanUtils 1.9.3 ?
> >

> I think that was the only item holding us up.
>
> Gary
>

> > --
> > Stian Soiland-Reyes
> > http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: [hidden email]

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>

Re: Another BeanUtils 1.9.3 RC?

garydgregory
On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Raviteja Lokineni <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I guess then we are good for release of RC, right?

It looks like it. :-)

Gary

Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory