Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO-2
Hi guys,

I've been working on Apache Commons Monitoring (from the sandbox/trunk).
I did some fixes and would like to push others.
I'm also working on a new feature.

After discussing with Romain and Mark, they asked me to push a mail here.
Would it be possible to get write access to the sandbox sub tree?

My Apache id is jlmonteiro.

Thanks

Jean-Louis

Re: Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Luc Maisonobe
Le 02/09/2013 13:14, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> I've been working on Apache Commons Monitoring (from the sandbox/trunk).
> I did some fixes and would like to push others.
> I'm also working on a new feature.
>
> After discussing with Romain and Mark, they asked me to push a mail here.
> Would it be possible to get write access to the sandbox sub tree?
>
> My Apache id is jlmonteiro.

I have added you to the list. could you check it works?

best regards,
Luc

> Thanks

Re: Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO-2
Thanks a lot.
Yes, gonna try to push a small fix.

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Re: Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO-2
Works fine.
Commit #1519417

Thanks again.