Quantcast

Axis2 webservice delay of 5 sec on windows

Axis2 webservice delay of 5 sec on windows

Zaheer Momin
Hi all,
   I observe a delay of around 5 seconds if we invoke axis2 web service over HTTPS/SSL in windows environment. While in Linux environment it is taking less than one second. Also if i disable the HTTPS and make request over HTTP then also it is taking less than 1 sec. I am using axis2 1.4 deployed on tomcat 6.0 with java 1.6 and Apache HTTP common 3.1 libraries at client side.

Is there any configuration on windows machines that I might be missing ? Is there any know issue in axis2 1.4 which is causing delay.

Thanks In Advance,
Zaheer