Bcel parser & ant project classpath

RAPPAZ Francois
I'm trying to adapt an ant task to scan a class file using bcel.

I need to inform the org.apache.bcel.classfile.ClassParser object of the ant project class path.

Currently if I Print org.apache.bcel.util.ClassPath.getClassPath(), I get only the jars in the ant/lib folder and not the class path defined in my project.
And so the class file is not found when I tried to parse it.

Can someone gives me the best way to get the ant class path of the current project and pass it to the parser ?

Thanks !

Fran├žois