[BeanUtils] Merging beans

Cadariu, Mihai
Hi,

I'm trying to merge properties of two beans. Namely, I want to copy only the
non-null properties from bean A into bean B.

I tried doing a describe(), filter out the null values, then populate() the
new bean, but the problem is I have indexed properties and they get messed
up.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Mihai