[Betwixt] Betwixt files/classes for web.xml?

[Betwixt] Betwixt files/classes for web.xml?

sdnakhla
Has anyone created a set of classes and/or .betwixt
files for working with a web.xml file as an object?
I'm doing some work on a project that requires us to
do some stuff with portlet.xml and web.xml files, and
would like to be able to handle them as Java objects.

What about other standard XML files?  Perhaps there
should be a repository or project consisting of
Betwixt mappings for common XML files.  I already have
the classes for working with portlet.xml files.  Any
help on web.xml?  Thanks!

Steve Nakhla

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/