Betwixt desirable behavior

yazan
Hi All,
When trying to read a bean from an XML file betwixt sometimes returns
null witch I take it to be a sign that something is wrong with my
configuration. I'm wondering if their is a way to make betwixt throw
an exception when something is wrong rather than returning null.

Re: Betwixt desirable behavior

Martin van den Bemt
When there is null returned it doesn't always mean that there is something wrong from a betwixt
perspective. Even though I agree it is sometimes hard to figure out where a problem is, we have
added extensive logging to betwixt to see what it is doing. So if you have unexpected behavior, turn
on debugging and see if that gives you what you need.

Mvgr,
Martin

etoom etoom wrote:

> Hi All,
> When trying to read a bean from an XML file betwixt sometimes returns
> null witch I take it to be a sign that something is wrong with my
> configuration. I'm wondering if their is a way to make betwixt throw
> an exception when something is wrong rather than returning null.

Re: Betwixt desirable behavior

yazan
Sure logging really helps in finding problems but it can't help me at
runtime to identify the cause of the problem, assuming that I'm
receiving an XML message from another system and when parsing the
message betwixt returned null, I want at this stage to know what
exactly produced this result so I can print a meaningful message or
set a correct cause for an exception.

Yazan