[CLI] Changing the code style

CLI unlike other components has a custom code style. While other components pretty much follow the Sun code guidelines, the CLI code base uses a style like the Maven project. For me it’s annoying the switch code style configurations between components. If nobody objects, I’d like to apply the same rules like we have them in lang or text. I’m also going to enforce this rules using checkstyle and will make checkstyle part of the Travis CI build.

Re: [CLI] Changing the code style

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
No objection from me. +1 and thanks for taking care of it :)

Cheers
Bruno
CLI unlike other components has a custom code style. While other components pretty much follow the Sun code guidelines, the CLI code base uses a style like the Maven project. For me it’s annoying the switch code style configurations between components. If nobody objects, I’d like to apply the same rules like we have them in lang or text. I’m also going to enforce this rules using checkstyle and will make checkstyle part of the Travis CI build.

Re: [CLI] Changing the code style

Amey Jadiye
+1, keeping same discipline throughout components is always better, I liked
the way Lang and Text is maintained at this point.
not only checkstyle but findbug, clirr, javadoc  also should passed clean
for each component.

Regards,
Amey