[CLI] Documentation:Usage Scenarios:change suggestions

[CLI] Documentation:Usage Scenarios:change suggestions

Ken Tanaka
Hi,

There are some changes I'd recommend to the Usage Scenarios
documentation ( http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/usage.html ). I've
illustrated them on the CLI wiki at

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CLI

since I could make use of the nicer formatting to make the changes clear.

In summary they are sample code changes to better match the examples
(cut-and-paste errors?) and a change to the sample code in the
"Retrieving the argument value" section which shows getOptionValue() as
a method of Options instead of CommandLine.

-Ken

--
= Enterprise Data Services Division ===============
| CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center / NOAA  |