[CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

I need some fixes from trunk in one of my projects. Since I’ve not been involved in the development of [CONFIGURATION], I’d like to ask what is blocking the 2.2 release and whether there is someone willing to RM.

Re: [CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

garydgregory
Go for it :-)

Gary

On Feb 3, 2017 3:24 AM, "Benedikt Ritter" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some fixes from trunk in one of my projects. Since I’ve not been
> involved in the development of [CONFIGURATION], I’d like to ask what is
> blocking the 2.2 release and whether there is someone willing to RM.
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt

Re: [CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

Oliver Heger-3

Am 03.02.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> Hi,
>
> I need some fixes from trunk in one of my projects. Since I’ve not been involved in the development of [CONFIGURATION], I’d like to ask what is blocking the 2.2 release and whether there is someone willing to RM.

AFAICT, there is nothing blocking a new release. In contrary, it would
be nice to get the current set of fixes out.

Regarding RM, I am pretty busy myself. I can put it on my TODO list, but
cannot say when I come to it.

Oliver

> Regards,
> Benedikt

Re: [CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

Rob Tompkins

> On Feb 3, 2017, at 3:18 PM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Am 03.02.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need some fixes from trunk in one of my projects. Since I’ve not been involved in the development of [CONFIGURATION], I’d like to ask what is blocking the 2.2 release and whether there is someone willing to RM.
>>

> AFAICT, there is nothing blocking a new release. In contrary, it would
> be nice to get the current set of fixes out.
>
> Regarding RM, I am pretty busy myself. I can put it on my TODO list, but
> cannot say when I come to it.

I'd be happy to RM for it, but I haven’t really been in the code through if that’s a concern. I do think that I have the process down though. Thoughts?

-Rob

> Oliver
>
>> Regards,
>> Benedikt

Re: [CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hello Rob,

many thanks for the offer! I have some spare time tomorrow, so I'm probably
going to push out RC1 myself.

Regards
Benedikt