[CSV] Release 1.6

garydgregory
There is one minor new feature and a proposed fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-219

I'd like some feedback on CSV-219 before releasing.

If there is anything you want in a new release, please pipe up.

Re: [CSV] Release 1.6

Stian Soiland-Reyes
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:19:46 -0700, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There is one minor new feature and a proposed fix for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-219
>SV-216-with
> I'd like some feedback on CSV-219 before releasing.
>
> If there is anything you want in a new release, please pipe up.

Hi, I can help do the Commons-CSV 1.6 release.

Do we still need more testing of CSV-219?

What about mutability in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-215 or
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-216

See my take in