Commons-Configuration 1.3 and Maven2

Robert Hedin
I just saw the announcement for Commons-Configuration 1.3 at
http://jakarta.apache.org/ and thought I'd check it out. Actually looks
pretty interesting, in fact it looks like I can use it to replace
something similar we've been working on in-house.

However... is Maven2 supported? I can't seem to find any references
other than 1.2 (but do see things for Maven1).

Thanks!

rob.

Re: Commons-Configuration 1.3 and Maven2

Wendy Smoak
On 9/26/06, Robert Hedin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just saw the announcement for Commons-Configuration 1.3 at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/ and thought I'd check it out. Actually looks
> pretty interesting, in fact it looks like I can use it to replace
> something similar we've been working on in-house.
>
> However... is Maven2 supported? I can't seem to find any references
> other than 1.2 (but do see things for Maven1).

I've asked on the Maven development list.  It happens every so often
that something will show up in the Maven 1 repository but not Maven 2,
or vice versa.  Carlos usually fixes it in a day or two.

Thanks,
Wendy