Commons-UUID generator

Saminda Abeyruwan
Hi all,

Would someone kind engouh to provide me infromation on where to find
Commons' support for UUID genertaing. This is mainly support Axis2's
Asych message transfer. Currently we use System.getTimeMills() as the
message ID. I believe this is not that good, as the universly accept way
is UUID.

Saminda

RE: Commons-UUID generator

Jörg Schaible-2
Saminda Abeyruwan wrote on Friday, September 02, 2005 10:23 AM:

> Hi all,
>
> Would someone kind engouh to provide me infromation on where to find
> Commons' support for UUID genertaing. This is mainly support Axis2's
> Asych message transfer. Currently we use System.getTimeMills() as the
> message ID. I believe this is not that good, as the universly
> accept way
> is UUID.

commons-id

it's in sandbox though

- Jörg

Re: Commons-UUID generator

Saminda Abeyruwan
J?rg Schaible wrote:

>Saminda Abeyruwan wrote on Friday, September 02, 2005 10:23 AM:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>Would someone kind engouh to provide me infromation on where to find
>>Commons' support for UUID genertaing. This is mainly support Axis2's
>>Asych message transfer. Currently we use System.getTimeMills() as the
>>message ID. I believe this is not that good, as the universly
>>accept way
>>is UUID.
>>

>commons-id
>
>it's in sandbox though