Commons VFS FileObject length

Patel, Ronak Avinash (US SSA)
Hi All,
I was wondering if it was possible to get the length of a org.apache.commons.vfs.FileObject. I see that it is a protected method in the AbstractFileObject class.
Has anyone ever done this?
Ronak

Re: Commons VFS FileObject length

Steve Siebert
fo.getContent().getSize() I believe (going from memory...)

On Jul 29, 2010, at 4:40 PM, "Patel, Ronak Avinash (US SSA)" <[hidden email]
 > wrote:

> Hi All,
> I was wondering if it was possible to get the length of a
> org.apache.commons.vfs.FileObject. I see that it is a protected
> method in the AbstractFileObject class.
> Has anyone ever done this?
> Ronak

RE: Commons VFS FileObject length