[Configuration]VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use options

[Configuration]VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use options

rzorzorzo
Hello,

VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use the options, set through the
FileOptionsProvider.
This results in errors when loading files where http access requires
http.proxyHost.

- Ron

Re: [Configuration]VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use options

Ralph Goers
Do you happen to have a patch I could test?

Ralph

On Jul 14, 2009, at 12:10 PM, rzo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use the options, set through
> the FileOptionsProvider.
> This results in errors when loading files where http access requires
> http.proxyHost.
>
> - Ron

Re: [Configuration]VFSFileSystem.locateFromUrl does not use options

Ralph Goers
I believe I fixed this. Could you please check it out and try it?