Could you please checkout this PR?

Behrang Saeedzadeh
Hi fellows,

I've addressed all the comments regarding this PR:
https://github.com/apache/commons-io/pull/17

Could you please kindly merge it or let me know if there's anything else
remaining that I should address before it can be merged?
Best regards,
Behrang Saeedzadeh

Re: Could you please checkout this PR?

Jiju Kuruvilla
hello,

I am totally new to this. I know this may sound stupid, but what is a PR? I
joined this project to learn as well as with the intention of helping out.

thanks,

jiju

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 4:31 AM, Behrang Saeedzadeh <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi fellows,
>
> I've addressed all the comments regarding this PR:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-io/pull/17
>
> Could you please kindly merge it or let me know if there's anything else
> remaining that I should address before it can be merged?
> --
> Best regards,
> Behrang Saeedzadeh

Re: Could you please checkout this PR?

Matt Sicker
PR = pull request. It's how people contribute patches via GitHub.

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: Could you please checkout this PR?

Jiju Kuruvilla
Thank you, Matt!