------- Additional Comments From [hidden email] 2005-05-09 09:35 -------
thanks for taking care of :-)
this output is taken from the server side of the communication
the code itself is taken from the example provided in src package:
what i changed:
- added a facade around it (so the ftp lib can be replaced)
then I proceed:
- make a list of ~10 files i want to download
- loop through these files:
- change directory to the path (always the same in my example) (here things
stop from time to time)
- make a directory listing from fto folder, compare file names
- if not all files are found: Thread.sleep(some seconds), repeat this loop
when changeing to the directory (CWD command) sometimes the server does not
understand the request is complete and does not answer.
but well... sometimes it just works. sometimes it does not.
sources: sorry, the code is part of a bigger thing, extracing it is a bit
difficult. but it does the same as in the example. I only use:
Util.copyStream(..) to download files but that part is working fine.