[Daemon] StdOut and StdErr use extra newline

[Daemon] StdOut and StdErr use extra newline

Gil Baruch
I'm using the daemon to wrap my Jetty based service. I've redirected stdout
and stderr to the Daemon via the relevant configuration params.

However, both files end up with 2 newline characters (/r/n/r/n) which
results in a very unreadable log... especially when dealing with
stacktraces...

Any idea what could cause that?

BTW, when using Jetty without the wrapper, Jetty's stdout and err do not
suffer from this behavior.

thanks,
GBa.

Re: [Daemon] StdOut and StdErr use extra newline

Gil Baruch
Maybe I was misunderstood, each line ends with two newlines not just the
end of the file...

So there's a gap of one empty line between every two lines...

Thanks
GBa.