Does I download other commond jars for using the common configurnation

kkk

Does I download other commond jars for using the common configurnation

kkk
I am using the common configurnation, first I found the error message which
tell me the class org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableException can
not be resovled, so I download the common lang jar, then this error does not
exist,however another message:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/collections/Predicate
Then I get a message box " can not find the main class,Program will exit "
I wonder why, does it mean I should add the common collection jar? if so
,how many jars I need to add ?

Re: Does I download other commond jars for using the common configurnation

Niall Pemberton
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM, maven apache <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using the common configurnation, first I found the error message which
> tell me the class org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableException can
> not be resovled, so I download the common lang jar, then this error does not
> exist,however another message:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/collections/Predicate
> Then I get a message box " can not find the main class,Program will exit "
> I wonder why, does it mean I should add the common collection jar? if so
> ,how many jars I need to add ?

Yes you need a minimum of logging, lang and collections:

http://commons.apache.org/configuration/dependencies.html

Niall