Download-Link on Website wrong

Wolff Bock von Wülfingen
Hey,

currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi

Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi

:)

Re: Download-Link on Website wrong

Thad Humphries
And the links on that download_imaging.cgi page are broken. :(

FWIW, I recently had to replace *a lot* of old JAI code. I wound up using
https://github.com/jai-imageio/jai-imageio-core. It was not a one-for-one
swap, but it wasn't too painful.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:06 AM Wolff Bock von Wülfingen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi
>
> Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi
>
> :)

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v. 111-13)

Re: Download-Link on Website wrong

Am Fr., 26. Apr. 2019 um 13:06 Uhr schrieb Wolff Bock von Wülfingen <
[hidden email]>:

> Hey,
>
> currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi
>
> Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi

Thank you for pointing this out. We're in the process of publishing Commons
Imaging 1.0. We will correct those links, once the release is published.

Benedikt