Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Mario Ivankovits
Hi!

I'll invite everyone who has some time to a meeting in vienna/austria.

Location: Ma Pitom
Date: 28.3.2006
Time: 18:30

We have no free stickers, no t-shirts or any other gift, just a meeting
to drink a beer - or two - maximum.
You meet me (if this is of any interest) and some guys from the myfaces
(which might me more interesting ;-) ) team.

Please send a PM if you plan to come, just to have an oversight of the
number of people to await.

See you!
Ciao,
Mario

Re: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Martin Marinschek
Yes, of course, one beer maximum!

(at a time, per person ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

RE: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Marco Mistroni
Hello there,
        R you attending OPEC meeting? :)

Rgds
        marco

Jakarta Commons Developers List; [hidden email]
Subject: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Hi!

I'll invite everyone who has some time to a meeting in vienna/austria.

Location: Ma Pitom

Re: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Mario Ivankovits
Hi
> R you attending OPEC meeting? :)

Maybe, afterwards we are all "in oil" ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

RE: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Rick Herrick
Umm...  Vienna, one of my favorite cities in the world (spent a week there
for my honeymoon)!  It's too bad that time is just a bit inconvenient for
me, being on the other side of the planet and all (Los Angeles :^).  Have
fun!

Rick Herrick
[hidden email]

CANCEL: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

imario
Hi!

Some of the MyFaces guys are ill, on vacation or have a project deadline.
I thought planning such a event far enough in the future will make the
date stable, but unhappily sometimes life can be hard.

So I'll cancel this date and inform you about another one as soon as
possible.
The positive is that we maybe can find a nice outdoor place then :-)

So, sorry for this.

Ciao,
Mario

> I'll invite everyone who has some time to a meeting in vienna/austria.
>
> Location: Ma Pitom
> Date: 28.3.2006
> Time: 18:30
>
> We have no free stickers, no t-shirts or any other gift, just a meeting
> to drink a beer - or two - maximum.
> You meet me (if this is of any interest) and some guys from the myfaces
> (which might me more interesting ;-) ) team.
>
> Please send a PM if you plan to come, just to have an oversight of the
> number of people to await.
>
> See you!
> Ciao,
> Mario

Re: CANCEL: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria

Thomas Spiegl
Hi,

what about having a meeting next week?

Location: Ma Pitom
Date: 4.4.2006
Time: 18:30

Hasta luego,
Thomas

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Meeting in Vienna/Austria (Part 2)

imario
Hi!

Yes, this will be fine ....

> Hi,
>
> what about having a meeting next week?
>
> Location: Ma Pitom
> Date: 4.4.2006
> Time: 18:30
>
> Hasta luego,
> Thomas
>
> On 3/27/06, Mario Ivankovits <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Some of the MyFaces guys are ill, on vacation or have a project deadline.
>> I thought planning such a event far enough in the future will make the
>> date stable, but unhappily sometimes life can be hard.
>>
>> So I'll cancel this date and inform you about another one as soon as
>> possible.
>> The positive is that we maybe can find a nice outdoor place then :-)
>>
>> So, sorry for this.
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Mario
>>

>>> I'll invite everyone who has some time to a meeting in vienna/austria.
>>>
>>> Location: Ma Pitom
>>> Date: 28.3.2006
>>> Time: 18:30
>>>
>>> We have no free stickers, no t-shirts or any other gift, just a meeting
>>> to drink a beer - or two - maximum.
>>> You meet me (if this is of any interest) and some guys from the myfaces
>>> (which might me more interesting ;-) ) team.
>>>
>>> Please send a PM if you plan to come, just to have an oversight of the
>>> number of people to await.
>>>
>>> See you!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Mario