[FILEUPLOAD] Streaming branch

jochen-2

Hi,

due to missing replies for my proposed patch (about 1 week ago), I have
decided to create a branch where I can work freely. We may merge this back
to the trunk at a later point. (Or don't.)

I did my best to follow the suggestions of Martin and Jerome. In fact,
following these suggestions has allowed me to restrict the changes almost
completely to additions. In other words, the proposed library should be
completely upwards compatible to 1.1.1.

The streaming branches distribution files and site can be found at

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload

Jochen