FTPClient abort() problem.

Mehmet Dongel
Hi,
I'm using FTPClient api. My problem is that
While performing data transfer, I want to abort this transfer by calling FTPClient.abort() method in other thread.
But doing this does not cancel the data dransfer. ftpClient.abort() method is blocking and after data tranfer ends,
this method returns true.
Thanks for your help...
Mehmet Döngel