FileUpload 1.2 still doesn't support Content-Transfer-Encoding?

FileUpload 1.2 still doesn't support Content-Transfer-Encoding?

Guillaume Cottenceau
Dear all,

I've noticed FileUpload has released a new version recently:
FileUpload 1.2 - 13 February 2007. I hoped and thought that the old
issue about the unsupported Content-Transfer-Encoding item header
would finally be fixed (or at least, we'd have access to the headers),
but it seems not. However, AFAIK this is an old and recognized
problem, as you can see for example there:

https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-1528

In the end, we can see Don Brown advicing to raise again the issue if
this is still a problem - well, I'd call not supporting the RFC a
problem :)

Any information on that matter?
Thanks!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://zarb.org/~gc/

Re: FileUpload 1.2 still doesn't support Content-Transfer-Encoding?

serff
Have you written a bug against fileupload?  Sounds like that is what
needs to happen...

Andrew
Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've noticed FileUpload has released a new version recently:
> FileUpload 1.2 - 13 February 2007. I hoped and thought that the old
> issue about the unsupported Content-Transfer-Encoding item header
> would finally be fixed (or at least, we'd have access to the headers),
> but it seems not. However, AFAIK this is an old and recognized
> problem, as you can see for example there:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-1528
>
> In the end, we can see Don Brown advicing to raise again the issue if
> this is still a problem - well, I'd call not supporting the RFC a
> problem :)
>
> Any information on that matter?
> Thanks!

FileUpload 1.2

Karthik-4

Hi

   I am using the FileUpload 1.2 API to upload  a  "WAV" file

   Problem

   On upload , I would like the 'response' of the HttpServletResponse to
write to a known
   destination with the integrity of the WAV file being saved as original.

   Also Can i use "javax.sound.sampled.*"  to store the file

   Please some body  send me a sample code for the same.

  with regards
  Karthik