[FileUpload] Disable filesize check

serff
Hi, I just ran into a problem with FileUpload.  I'm trying to upload
files larger than 2GB.  It seems I can send a file larger, but
FileUpload throws an exception when it is larger than 2GB.  It throws:
FileUploadBase$UnknownSizeException: the request was rejected because
its size is unknown.

I'm assuming it can't get the content size because it overflowed an
int.  Now, I don't care if it knows how big the file is, I just want it
to take when ever file is sent to it.  Is there a way to disable this
check?  I'm already setting setMaxSize(-1) (the default) but that
doesn't seem to matter.

Let me know if you all have any ideas.
Thanks!
Andrew