[FileUpload] can u upload more than one file?

[FileUpload] can u upload more than one file?

fdr58
is it possible to upload more than one at a time w/j.commons.FileUpload?

i.e., click on more than one file in the "choose file" dialog..  thank
you..  Frances

Re: [FileUpload] can u upload more than one file?

Martin Cooper
This is really up to the browser you are using. The file upload RFC
supports this level of functionality, but I am not aware of any
browser that will let you select multiple files for a single file
<input> element. You can, of course, include more than one file
<input> element in a form.

--
Martin Cooper