[FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

[FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

Bob Schellink
Hi all,

Would it be possible to add the file and field name to the
FileSizeLimitExceededException as properties? This would really help
with error messaging especially localization. Currently we have to
parse the error message for the field name while the file name is not
available from the message.

kind regards

bob

Re: [FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

Henri Yandell
Seems extremely doable. I recommend you open up a JIRA item:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD

That way it'll get on the list for the next version etc.

Hen

Henri Yandell wrote:
> Seems extremely doable. I recommend you open up a JIRA item:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD
>
> That way it'll get on the list for the next version etc.

Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD-154

Thanks!