Quantcast

Fwd: imaging

Eric David
Dear sir,

I am currently using the Imaging Apache Common library in order to create GeoTIFF images.

I succeeded to create the image and write the metadata in it (ModelTiepointTag and ModelPixelScaleTag) but they seem not to be recognized by GDAL or any other GIS Software. As a result my output image is not georeferenced.

I was not able to solve that problem so far.

I attach to this mail the part of the script where I create the file. Could you please tell me where is my mistake?

Here is the gdalinfo on the output image :

Driver: GTiff/GeoTIFF
Files: <my-path>\output.tif
Size is 2340, 1654
Coordinate System is `'
Metadata:
  TIFFTAG_RESOLUTIONUNIT=2 (pixels/inch)
  TIFFTAG_XRESOLUTION=72
  TIFFTAG_YRESOLUTION=72
Image Structure Metadata:
  COMPRESSION=LZW
  INTERLEAVE=PIXEL
Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (    0.0,    0.0)
Lower Left  (    0.0, 1654.0)
Upper Right ( 2340.0,    0.0)
Lower Right ( 2340.0, 1654.0)
Center      ( 1170.0,  827.0)
Band 1 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red
Band 2 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green
Band 3 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue

Best regards

--
Eric DAVID
06 83 22 61 96

WriteGeoTiff.txt (2K) Download Attachment