[GSoC] Mentee meeting

Rob Tompkins
Hello guys,

Let’s try for two meetings this week, Tuesday UTC 1600 and Thursday UTC 1600. Does that work for everyone? If I recall correctly, that’s our meeting time that everyone is comfortable with, right?

If I’ve not heard from anyone by the end of the day tomorrow I will just send out an invite to the list (Abhishek, Alex, Ben. Eric, Gilles, Virendra, and myself) with a location to meet. We’ll start with slack and then if we want I’ll have t phone number that we can call into or navigate into via a browser.

Let me know what folks think about doing this,

Cheers and good work everyone thus far,
-Rob