[GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Eric Barnhill
Let's have another mentee meeting Thursday morning, same time as the
previous two. (Sorry about the miscommunication Abhishek).

As preparation for this meeting please have prepared a detailed flow
diagram for your proposed components, ideally with sufficient detail that
it includes some unit tests. The more you mark up in advance the easier
coding will be when it starts next week.

Re: [GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Alex Herbert

> On 22 May 2019, at 19:51, Eric Barnhill <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Let's have another mentee meeting Thursday morning, same time as the
> previous two. (Sorry about the miscommunication Abhishek).
>
> As preparation for this meeting please have prepared a detailed flow
> diagram for your proposed components, ideally with sufficient detail that
> it includes some unit tests. The more you mark up in advance the easier
> coding will be when it starts next week.

I will be able to attend but may leave before the end of the meeting.

Alex

Re: [GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Abhishek Dhadwal
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting due to a wedding.
Regards,
Abhishek

On Thu, May 23, 2019, 00:21 Eric Barnhill <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Let's have another mentee meeting Thursday morning, same time as the
> previous two. (Sorry about the miscommunication Abhishek).
>
> As preparation for this meeting please have prepared a detailed flow
> diagram for your proposed components, ideally with sufficient detail that
> it includes some unit tests. The more you mark up in advance the easier
> coding will be when it starts next week.

RE: [GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Ben Nguyen
Hello,

I have a dentist appointment around that time (starting -30 mins from meeting time), but will try to text during my bus commutes.
I will try to post my updated flow charts and a starting unit tests check-list before the meeting in the ML/Slack.

Cheers,
-Ben

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting due to a wedding.
Regards,
Abhishek

On Thu, May 23, 2019, 00:21 Eric Barnhill <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Let's have another mentee meeting Thursday morning, same time as the
> previous two. (Sorry about the miscommunication Abhishek).
>
> As preparation for this meeting please have prepared a detailed flow
> diagram for your proposed components, ideally with sufficient detail that
> it includes some unit tests. The more you mark up in advance the easier
> coding will be when it starts next week.

Re: [GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Rob Tompkins
I can be there.

> On May 22, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Ben Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a dentist appointment around that time (starting -30 mins from meeting time), but will try to text during my bus commutes.
> I will try to post my updated flow charts and a starting unit tests check-list before the meeting in the ML/Slack.
>
> Cheers,
> -Ben

Virendra singh Rajpurohit
I'll be there.

On Thu, 23 May, 2019, 4:52 AM Rob Tompkins <[hidden email] wrote:

> I can be there.
>
> > On May 22, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Ben Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a dentist appointment around that time (starting -30 mins from
> meeting time), but will try to text during my bus commutes.
> > I will try to post my updated flow charts and a starting unit tests
> check-list before the meeting in the ML/Slack.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Ben

Gilles Sadowski-2
Hello.

Le mer. 22 mai 2019 à 20:51, Eric Barnhill <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Let's have another mentee meeting Thursday morning, same time as the
> previous two.

I won't be in front of the keyboard at 5 PM UTC.

Two potential contributors (Aleksander Ściborek and Ellen Kartysheva)
posted (here, on the "dev" ML) proposals that are connected to the GSoC
work discussed in these meetings.
Please engage with them in order to come up with an consensus on the
way(s) forward.

> [...]

Re: [GSoC] Thursday mentee meeting

Alex Herbert
Hi All,

Would anyone like to have another online meeting as per previous weeks?

5PM UTC.

Alex