GitHub Pull Requests (and Confluence)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

GitHub Pull Requests (and Confluence)

jochen-2
Hi,

just FIY: Today I tried to accept a pull request from Github,
following the procedure, as outlined on

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/How+to+accept+a+GitHub+Pull+Request

(Of course, the Git URL has to be adjusted to your subproject, in my case

   https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-fileupload.git

Which reminds me: Do we have a Confluence space? If not: Would anyone
mind, if I asked for one on Jira?

Thanks,

Jochen

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Confluence space (was: GitHub Pull Requests (and Confluence))

sebb-2-2
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 15:32, Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Which reminds me: Do we have a Confluence space? If not: Would anyone
> mind, if I asked for one on Jira?

Remember that Moin Moin is being withdrawn.
There is quite a large Commons Wiki on it; maybe that should be
migrated rather than starting again?

As to creating Confluence Wikis, that is self-service.

> Thanks,
>
> Jochen
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Pull Requests (and Confluence)

Benedikt Ritter-4
In reply to this post by jochen-2
Hello Jochen,

Am Mo., 25. März 2019 um 16:32 Uhr schrieb Jochen Wiedmann <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> just FIY: Today I tried to accept a pull request from Github,
> following the procedure, as outlined on
>
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/How+to+accept+a+GitHub+Pull+Request


Since we're using gitbox now, you can simply merge PRs via the GitHub UI.
So we should update/remove our documentation in the wiki.

Regards,
Benedikt


>
>
> (Of course, the Git URL has to be adjusted to your subproject, in my case
>
>    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-fileupload.git
>
> Which reminds me: Do we have a Confluence space? If not: Would anyone
> mind, if I asked for one on Jira?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jochen
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>