Has Anyone Got FTPS Working?

Scott Dudley-2

Has anyone gotten FTPS (FTP over SSL) working using commons-net?  If so,
can you share your experience?

Sample code would be most helpful.

Thanks.

Scott Dudley

Re: Has Anyone Got FTPS Working?

Don Seiler
On 11:08 Wed 08 Jun     , Scott Dudley wrote:
> Has anyone gotten FTPS (FTP over SSL) working using commons-net?  If so,
> can you share your experience?

You could use the jsch package for SFTP and/or SCP.  Google for jsch.

--
Don Seiler
[hidden email]

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041

Re: Has Anyone Got FTPS Working?

Scott Dudley-2

I'm already using j2ssh for SFTP.  FTPS is not the same as SFTP.  See
http://www.ford-hutchinson.com/~fh-1-pfh/ftps-ext.html#thedraft.

Don Seiler wrote:

>On 11:08 Wed 08 Jun     , Scott Dudley wrote:
>

>>Has anyone gotten FTPS (FTP over SSL) working using commons-net?  If so,
>>can you share your experience?
>>

>You could use the jsch package for SFTP and/or SCP.  Google for jsch.

Scott Dudley

RE: Has Anyone Got FTPS Working?

Zaleta, David
We purchased a 3rd party package to do this (as I recall not that
expensive).  If interested email me separately and I will dig through
things and find it.

dave z