Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Rajendra Alapaty
I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Rob Tompkins
Hello Rajendra,

Feel free to. If you have any questions about the task I will be happy to help.

Cheers,
-Rob

> On May 1, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Rajendra Alapaty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Hello Rajendra,

Feel free to. If you have any questions about the task I will be happy to help.

Cheers,
-Rob

> On May 1, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Rajendra Alapaty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Pascal Schumacher
@Rob: As the task was done:
https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/37 I guess
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e should be closes?

Am 02.05.2017 um 15:54 schrieb Rob Tompkins:

> Hello Rajendra,
>
> Feel free to. If you have any questions about the task I will be happy to help.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob
>

>> On May 1, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Rajendra Alapaty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Rob Tompkins

> On May 3, 2017, at 2:52 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> @Rob: As the task was done: https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/37 I guess https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e should be closes?

I think I sorted that out last night, but you might check behind me on that.

Cheers,
-Rob

>> Am 02.05.2017 um 15:54 schrieb Rob Tompkins:
>> Hello Rajendra,
>>
>> Feel free to. If you have any questions about the task I will be happy to help.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Rob
>>

>>> On May 1, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Rajendra Alapaty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Pascal Schumacher
I guess the task is closed, because when I search for open java tasks I
do not find it. (I thought it was open, because I did not see any status
on the page).

Sorry for the noise,
Pascal

Am 03.05.2017 um 21:11 schrieb Rob Tompkins:

>> On May 3, 2017, at 2:52 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> @Rob: As the task was done: https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/37 I guess https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58e should be closes?
> I think I sorted that out last night, but you might check behind me on that.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob
>

>>> Am 02.05.2017 um 15:54 schrieb Rob Tompkins:
>>> Hello Rajendra,
>>>
>>> Feel free to. If you have any questions about the task I will be happy to help.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> -Rob

Re: Help with task: Add WordUtils back to commons-text

Rob Tompkins

> On May 3, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I guess the task is closed, because when I search for open java tasks I do not find it. (I thought it was open, because I did not see any status on the page).
>
> Sorry for the noise,

Don't be. I like the extra set of eyes.