Help with task: Implement Ziggurat algorithm

Help with task: Implement Ziggurat algorithm

仓央杰克
I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?9d71a269

Re: Help with task: Implement Ziggurat algorithm

Amey Jadiye
Hello,

your contribution will always be welcome, you can provide your code via
github pull request.
read contribution guidelines before submitting PR,
https://github.com/apache/commons-numbers

Regards,
Amey

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM, 仓央杰克 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to help out with the task listed at
> https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?9d71a269

Re: Help with task: Implement Ziggurat algorithm

Amey Jadiye
code should go in commons rng btw. here is repo link and contribution guide
lines

https://github.com/apache/commons-rng

Regards,
Amey

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017, 11:46 PM Amey Jadiye <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> your contribution will always be welcome, you can provide your code via
> github pull request.
> read contribution guidelines before submitting PR,
> https://github.com/apache/commons-numbers
>
> Regards,
> Amey
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM, 仓央杰克 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I would like to help out with the task listed at
>> https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?9d71a269

Re: Help with task: Implement Ziggurat algorithm

Amey Jadiye
Hello 仓央杰克 ,

If you are not in possition to submit this I'm taking this task up for
completion.

I will submit my PR in a week or so you may give your inputs on that.

Regards,
Amey