Help with task: Random number generators

Help with task: Random number generators

Frank Es
I would like to help out with the task listed at
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?532e1a73

Re: Help with task: Random number generators

Bernd Eckenfels
Great! good to hear - Frank.
Go ahead we are looking forward for your feedback. There have been some offers in that direction but no followups - I think it would be safe to assume your work will not overlap. You could start with providing your experience with the API and the impl. It helps if you solve a real world problem of yours.
Let us know if project Homepage would be enough to start - and otherwise see the linked contributors guide.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net