Quantcast

Help with task: Random number generators

Help with task: Random number generators

Prashanth.R
I would like to help out with the task listed at
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?532e1a73

Prashanth. R

Re: Help with task: Random number generators

Bernd Eckenfels
Please do: you can do that post-release as well. We had quite some offers on that task but no follow up. Get the released version and javadoc from the project home and let us know if that was enough to get started. please specify in what context you would use the classes.

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-rng/

Gruss
Bernd
--