How to configure DBCP so that connections get closed immediately upon return to the pool

How to configure DBCP so that connections get closed immediately upon return to the pool

Igor Mukhin
Hallo,

Is there a way to configure the DBCP so that connections get closed immediately upon return to the pool?
We are using a very strange database connections which are not always reusable. So we need to be sure that all connections returned to the pool will not be reused. Is there a way to configure it?
(We still would like to use the DBCP because of maxTotal and "abandoned"-features)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Igor Mukhin

w.e.b.
Wirth EDV Beratung OHG
Jesuitenstrasse 11
85049 Ingolstadt

Telefon +49 (0)841 981280
Telefax +49 (0)841 9812828

http://www.web-dienstleister.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ingolstadt
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt, HRA 1833