How to handle NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt in Maven 2 projects (Was: [VOTE] Release commons-proper POM 1)

How to handle NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt in Maven 2 projects (Was: [VOTE] Release commons-proper POM 1)

jochen-2
Hi, Dennis,

On 10/16/06, Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you have patches for any Maven plugins just send me an email and I'll
> commit them, provided that they have tests to verify what is being
> fixed. I can help with creating the tests if necessary.

see MSOURCES-6; these aren't my patches, so I have no idea how they
are, but the patch author seems to be quite ready to cooperate.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)